Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Experience Europe

In my last post, I wrote about the beauty of Europe and reasons why a traveler should include Europe in his list. While it is impossible to describe Europe's beauty because it cannot be described - just experienced. And secondly, Europe is very vast. Countless languages are spoken in Europe. Even 2 cities within the same countries differ greatly in culture and tourism.

Take Italy for example, divided into North Italy and South Italy are very much different from one another. So to bring Europe's beauty to you I'll be starting a series of posts in which I'll include city guides to some of the most beautiful European cities.

I'll also include places to see in these cities. How to get around without getting lost or cheated. I'll also point out places of accommodation to suit every budget. 5 star hotels? No problem. Cheap accommodation? No problem again.

I'd also ask you to contribute to the content by making a comment as it'll not only help me but other visitors who'd be very likely to visit those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment